- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites.
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- IP address.
- GEO location (IP & optional GPS based).
- Browser data (language, browser type, OS).
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, and message).
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message.
- Contact us by email.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Leave us a message through one of our webforms.
- Send us a letter.
- Contact us by telephone.
- Visit our office address.
- Visit our boots.
- Connect with us using QR technologies.
- User our social media pages (LinkedIN, Facebook, Twitter, GPage, etc.)
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics.
- Google Webmaster.
- Cloudflare CDN & connected API’s.
- Google Maps.
- Google Fonts API.
- Yoast SEO plugin.
- Social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIN, GPage, Twitter, etc.).
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Connect with you regarding our services and products.
- Connect with you regarding any questions you have.
- Optimize our website.
- Optimize our newsletter.
- Optimize our marketing efforts.
- Secure our systems.
- Connect with you by email, phone or any other way of communication.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at GoDaddy in the USA (location change can occur if GoDaddy moved their servers to another location).
Our Company will keep your data for period of 5 years due to legal obligations. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by request or by voluntary data retention processes from our side.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 2 months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email and make sure you have received a confirmation from us that we have received your request:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Understanding how you user our social media profiles.
- Understanding how you are using our newsletters.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Indirectly Google and partners uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority (EU GDPR &AVG)
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]